72 Days and Counting Down to FCC 09-41’s One-Day Porting Compliance Deadline! Is your firm compliant with FCC’s mandated FCC 09-41 regulation requiring all carriers to be able to complete simple wireline-to-wireline and simple intermodal port requests within one business day by January 31, 2011? Unfortunately, non-compliance can result in steep penalties up to $150k […]
About Dotty AndrewsDotty Andrews is a Senior Manager, Product Marketing in Neustar's Carrier Services division.
Neustar will be exhibiting in booth #709 at the COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2010 Convention & EXPO September 12-14, 2010 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention center in Dallas, Texas. We will have our solutions experts in the booth to discuss how Neustar can help carriers deliver a compelling customer experience by enabling marketplace interoperability in communications, applications services, revenues, performance, and service, as well as partnerships across industries online and mobilizing….READ MORE
Global ENUM: The underlying infrastructure for service discovery in the migration to an all-IP communications future
Today’s “net” generation expects feature-rich services and access from anywhere. As operators add new multi-media services to meet this demand, they face the significant challenges of network interworking. How do operators provide for global interoperability without increasing costs and risks? A new approach that takes advantage of the flexible Internet and IP architectures is needed to ensure ubiquitous service connectivity. To this end, Neustar is proud to present its latest complimentary
Neustar recently hosted a second webinar to inform communication service providers (CSPs) of the fast-approaching, FCC-mandated One-Day Number Porting (ODP) deadlines. If you missed it, you can still obtain the latest information regarding the FCC regulations by clicking on the links below to download the recorded One-Day Number Porting webinar, presentation and data sheet.The downloadable content focuses on the latest developments and requirements of FCC’s One-Day Number Porting mandate and..
- Dilution of Data – Part 2: Where Do Ducks Come From, How Do You Find Them & Can They Still Fly? December 10, 2013
- Celebrating Neustar Customers, Argentinian-Style December 6, 2013
- Dilution of Data – Part 1 December 5, 2013
- Analyzing Data Can Stabilize Your Revenue Flow November 25, 2013
- Inaugural .US Road Race Promotes Running and the American TLD November 25, 2013
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- The Number Portability Administration Center for the Average Person October 20, 2011