If you haven’t been steeped in the machine-to-machine (M2M) industry, you might not realize the size of this communications market. Over the last decade, M2M communications has quietly grown to more than 150 million connected devices in 2010. [Harbor Research] “What began in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems for natural gas pipeline management […]
About Gareth Price-JonesGareth Price-Jones is responsible for market development and strategy for Neustar’s portfolio of products and solutions in key technology verticals such as next-gen wireless technology, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), multimedia service enablement, network policy, and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) services.
Business pressures such as global competition, economic downturn and global labor arbitrage are driving enterprise agility and cost requirements. Many are leveraging the Internet for back-office IT needs in the form of cloud-based computing. The Internet’s ability to deliver elastic capacity through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) models and leading-edge applications through Software as a Service (SaaS) models are driving ever-higher rates of adoption.Communications service providers…
Where Are You on the Marketing & IT Maturity Curve?
Three Stages of Marketing and IT Alignment MaturityMarch 10, 2014
- Three Ways to Improve the Customer Experience Through Marketing and IT Alignment March 3, 2014
- Neustar Launches First .neustar Site! February 24, 2014
- Graphic: What’s a Snowboarder’s Favorite Off-Slope Brands? February 21, 2014
- Don’t Change That Channel (Until You Read This Blog) February 20, 2014
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- The Number Portability Administration Center for the Average Person October 20, 2011