Whether you are a football fan or not, all eyes will be focused on the television come Sunday, Feb. 5th for one reason. The Super Bowl. But not all eyes will be focused on the game. The ads get just as much attention as the players do. The media spend as much space discussing the […]
About Mark PilipczukMark Pilipczuk is vice president of Corporate Marketing & Communications at Neustar. You can follow him on Twitter at @MarkPilip.
The ICANN Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) application window opened on January 12th and I was glad to be part of one of the first teams to apply. That’s right, Neustar is applying for .neustar—our own brand—because we believe that our own gTLD provides us the opportunity to increase awareness of Neustar as a leader in […]
As we close out 2011, many people look back and reflect upon accomplishments, failures and possibly the projects that just never got started. I do all of that and also spend time looking at predictions for the next year or so. I try to distill these predictions into the few things that will impact marketing […]
- The Role Numbering Will Play in the Transition from PSTN to IP March 11, 2014
Where Are You on the Marketing & IT Maturity Curve?
Three Stages of Marketing and IT Alignment MaturityMarch 10, 2014
- Three Ways to Improve the Customer Experience Through Marketing and IT Alignment March 3, 2014
- Neustar Launches First .neustar Site! February 24, 2014
- Graphic: What’s a Snowboarder’s Favorite Off-Slope Brands? February 21, 2014
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- Two Generations of Telephone Numbers November 21, 2011