Starting today, the who’s who of the international mobile world descends on Barcelona, Spain to attend Mobile World Congress, the industry’s largest conference specifically geared toward mobile apps, issues and devices. Last year alone, over 60,000 people attended the conference, including more than 3,000 CEOs, 1,400 exhibitors, 12,000 mobile app developers and 2,900 members of the international press. Needless to say, we’re thrilled to be among such good company.
We have a whole host of activities planned for the week, including speaking sessions, demos and other surprises at our exhibition booth. Our Carrier Services team will be on hand to demonstrate a full range of mobile cloud and social + local + mobile (So/Lo/Mo) solutions, including:
- Financial Services. Prepaid gift and merchant cards is a $100-billion-a-year business in the United States. Attendees will be able to see how they could easily deepen their relationship with their customers and still meet the growing regulatory requirements.
- Mobile Enterprise Services. What if your employees could opt-in to mobile communications from Human Resources? We’ll demonstrate HR departments can deliver contextually relevant information to employees outside the office. Harnessing our recently announced Text Everywhere service, text message for employees are available through email, on desktop or mobile devices.
- Geofence. Location is a critical contextual element in marketing campaigns, providing messages, offers and information at the exact moment when potential customers need them. We’ll show you how we can create opt-in mobile campaigns that send offers to a subscriber based on a specified geographic location.
- Enhanced Location. We’ll demonstrate how a brand can include personalized information in a mobile offer, such as a map to its nearest location.
- Social Networking. We all know that many users would prefer not to leave their social networking application to call one of their connections or determine their physical location. We’ll show you how users who opt-in can connect, locate and send a message without exchanging personal information.
In addition to those demonstrations in the Neustar stand, we’ll host daily business intelligence seminars at our chalet on The Avenue # AV89.
Our participation at Mobile World Congress underscores our ongoing commitment to enabling personal and rich communication between people, enhanced by the technology we all use. We’re thrilled to showcase our comprehensive toolkit that helps operators, brands, and mobile application providers deliver services without compromising privacy standards. Stop by and say hi. We can’t wait to meet you!
For more information or to register for a seminar session, please visit: http://www.neustar.biz/about-us/news-room/events/resources/mobile-world-congress-2012