Last night Neustar’s CEO Lisa Hook and Executive VP, Scott Blake Harris, hosted a book signing party in Neustar’s DC office for Mark Bowden, author of seven books including the non-fiction classic Black Hawk Down, for his latest non-fiction release, WORM The First Digital World War. WORM tells the story of the Conficker worm, one […]
In the words of Neustar Chairman and CEO Jeff Ganek, Neustar exists to “make communications work better,” and cyber security factors more and more heavily into that mission each day. On the heels of the highly successful Intelligence Squared debate on June 8 at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. – for which Neustar was the sole corporate underwriter – the company welcomed Richard Clarke to its office on Pennsylvania Avenue on Friday, July 30.An internationally-recognized expert on homel..
By Underwriting June 8 Intelligence Squared Event, Neustar Presents a Much-Needed, Much-Appreciated “Public Service” Last week’s Intelligence Squared debate “The Cyber War Threat Has Been Grossly Exaggerated” changed minds, shattered preconceived notions and hammered home many salient points about the ever-evolving nature of malicious online activity. The debate was presented at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., and Neustar was responsible for coaxing Intelligence Squared to leave its home in…
We’re hosting a cool event at Wembley Stadium in the UK on June 11th, opening day of the 2010 Fifa World Cup. If you’re in the UK and Cyber Security is important to your business register here, http://www.ultradns.com/landing_pages/wembley/index.html#Security experts from industry and law enforcement will provide an overview of the Internet and network threat landscape and offer insights into how to incorporate Internet security into your current threat & vulnerability analysis framework…
- The Role Numbering Will Play in the Transition from PSTN to IP March 11, 2014
Where Are You on the Marketing & IT Maturity Curve?
Three Stages of Marketing and IT Alignment MaturityMarch 10, 2014
- Three Ways to Improve the Customer Experience Through Marketing and IT Alignment March 3, 2014
- Neustar Launches First .neustar Site! February 24, 2014
- Graphic: What’s a Snowboarder’s Favorite Off-Slope Brands? February 21, 2014
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- Two Generations of Telephone Numbers November 21, 2011