Neustar’s stateside employees wish you a happy and safe 4th of July!
Did you know that Mother’s Day is the third largest spending holiday of the year? For online retailers, pundits were expecting over 25 percent of consumers to purchase a gift for Mom online this year. Seeing as how page load time can make or break online retail sites (a recent study shows that users will [...]
Feast. Give thanks. Relax. From all of us to all of you, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
With all the doom and gloom it’s great to be in a business that keeps growing. According to Comscore, online retail sales grew 5% this holiday season compared to 2008, from $25.8 billion to $27.2 billion. I’m not surprised considering the demand we saw for our website load testing services – Webmetrics “Sitestress”…
- Mother’s Day E-Retailer Web Performance May 23, 2013
- Physical Office Security in a Digital Security World May 16, 2013
- IP Geolocation: Four Reasons It Beats the Alternatives May 16, 2013
- Internet and Digital Literacy Hold Keys to Future Success for Students May 9, 2013
- What do you mean my password isn’t strong enough? May 9, 2013
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Digital Literacy and STEM Go Hand in Hand January 24, 2012