The sheer volume of data traversing computer networks around the world is accelerating every day. According to research by MGI and McKinsey’s Business Technology Office, “big data” – as it is now universally known – will become a key basis of competition, underpinning new waves of productivity growth and innovation. In a report released last […]
In March, we announced the opening of the Neustar Labs Innovation Center at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Our friends at Illinois were kind enough to take a video of the grand opening and we wanted to share it.
At Neustar, we like to say that we are the technology behind the technology that many of us use today. But what about the people behind the technology – the individuals who drive innovation at Neustar and keep our company growing in an increasingly competitive economy? These team members, made up of engineers, programmers, and […]
We spent a great week in Portland, Oregon, where over 2,900 attendees representing 34 different countries gathered at the Grace Hopper Celebration to honor women in computing. Researchers presented their current work, while special sessions focused on the role of women in today’s technology fields, including computer science, information technology, research and engineering. Colleagues from […]
Last year, the Wall Street Journal wrote an article advising executives on how to foster innovation within their companies. They found that the best ideas weren’t discovered during late nights at the grind stone, but instead through empowering employees and finding the right diversity of talent. I firmly believe in the importance of diversity of […]
We’re excited to welcome Mark Bregman as our new CTO. He joins us from Symantec where he most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer. Mark will oversee Neustar’s product technology strategy and product development efforts.
- Neustar Customer Intelligence Helps a Retailer Break New Ground April 24, 2014
- The Search Marketing Industry Reacts to Neustar’s Local Search Report April 23, 2014
- Smokescreening: Data Theft Makes DDoS More Dangerous April 22, 2014
- New FCC Rules Call On Carriers to Play Fair with Rural Residents April 16, 2014
- Three Key Objectives For Network Transformation Success April 10, 2014
- Why Neustar is Acquiring TARGUSinfo October 11, 2011
- Five Reasons the NPAC is Invaluable to Communications Service Providers September 12, 2011
- Neustar Bloggers Share Their Desert Island Movies February 24, 2012
- Candy QR Code: Tasty Tasty Halloween Marketing October 14, 2011
- Two Generations of Telephone Numbers November 21, 2011